This is the process of using fibre optic cabling to transfer data from one place to another and vice versa. It is a network cable that contains strands of glass fibres inside an insulated casing. They're designed for long-distance, high-performance data networking, and telecommunications. Compared to wired cables, fibre optic cables provide higher bandwidth and transmit data over longer distance.
- At JDES we design and install fibre optic data cabling networks that deliver faster speeds over greater distances much more securely
- Reviewing implementation of established cable infrastructure
- Developing patching schedules for station-to-LAN connectivity
- Cable plant installation, integration and testing
- Coordinating and managing all requests for additional work